VERID is unique in its design and operation. Other systems may require a PC database, or extensive software modification to integrate them with existing access control installations.
Here's what makes VERID stand out as one of the most viable, cost-effective biometric devices on the market today:
- True standalone - fingerprint templates are stored in the Verid unit, not on an external PC
- Verid is added to existing systems with no software changes required
- Output from Verid is exactly the same protocol as that in which it was received from the PIN device.
- Very quick - under 1 second
- Supervisor adjustable FAR/FRR
- Unique transparent mode
- Fingerprint templates are shared between any number of Verid units either by direct cable interface or by download to hand-held computer
- Easy-to-follow LED and LCD instructions
- Multiple finger enrolment for some or all users
- Anti-tamper facility
- Add or delete single users from local database
- Fingerprint templates may be stored on the card in a chip, on magnetic tape, or as a 2-D barcode - template is only 50bytes.
Check in here for the Latest Release Features
Tell Me More About:
How does it work?
Is it truly standalone?
What PIN devices are supported?
What are FAR and FRR?
What is the transparent mode for?
How are the templates shared?
Show me a picture of VERID
VERID Technical Information
EnGuard Loss Prevention System
Ask us a question or request a brochure
Designed & created by indent.com.au
All Content © Copyright 1999 indent.com.au,
& © Copyright 1999 Security Magnetics Pty Ltd
All images are used with permission of original owners.
Reproduction by permission only please.