Easy entry to the growing biometric market is available through the use of TSSI's VERID OEM module. This affordable fingerprint verification technology is available for OEMs to integrate into their own product ranges.
The standalone printed circuit board, along with an optical fingerprint capture unit, matches the live fingerprint against an enrolled template and supports a range of PIN entry devices.
The core matching software gives freedom to develop application specific products.
The unique and patented matching process uses a small template which enables verification in less than 1 second.
Elements of the OEM Solution:
- Enclosed unit containing:
- Prism and lens system
- LED light source
- Finger guide
- Depth 48mm
- Width 95mm
- Height 65mm
PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARD
- Single stand alone PCB
- Enrolment + Verification functionality
- Selectable PIN input / output:
- ISO Track 2 - Magtek
- ISO Track 2 - Omron
- LED and LCD support
- Embedded matching software
- Dual template for some or all users
- Connections for:
- Secondary PCB
- LEDs + LCD
- PIN entry devices
- RS232 / 485
- Auto correlation technique
- Verification in less than 1 second
- Simple template generation
- Selectable security levels (FAR / FRR)
- Standard template size less than 250 bytes uncompressed
- "Transparent mode" (no finger verification)
Power 10V - 15V, 500mA
Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
VERID offers a flexible choice to suit OEM customer requirements. Standard packages include:
- Optics, PCB and software for integration into a new housing. Optionally the PCB can be laid out to alternative form factors.
- External interface adapted to customer's requirements.
Custom configurations are possible where alternative optics are integrated, or the unique algorithm is ported to other environments.
Check out the Latest Release Features
VERID Technical Information
Request more info or ask a question
Designed & created by indent.com.au
All Content © Copyright 1999 indent.com.au,
& © Copyright 1999 Security Magnetics Pty Ltd
All images are used with permission of original owners.
Reproduction by permission only please.